Thursday 15 November 2012

The Beginning of 'Evelyn Earth'

Im excited to announce that I'll be launching my story tomorrow! 
     I will be posting new installments every Friday. Some will be longer than others depending on how creative I feel during the week.
Today has been especially productive as I've written up the opening and decided on the name!
     I always feel super happy when I begin a new narrative and I'm hoping to keep the enthusiasm alive by regularly posting new chapters.

The narrative is called Evelyn Earth and is set in Melbourne, Australia.
     I've always wanted to write something set around the place I live. It's always been tempting to set the scene somewhere exotic or far away, but its nice to feel like the story is grounded--that it has it's own terrain and geography. 
As I've mentioned before it will be a post-apocalyptic narrative starring Evelyn Kohl--our protagonist. 
     Evelyn will be faced with the need to survive, at all costs. She will be flung into a world that has changed intrinsically, a world which isn't afraid to fight dirty against the depravity of humanity. 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment